- What kinds of information we may gather about you.
- How we may use that information.
- Whether we disclose it to anyone, and
- The choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information.
Types of Information
In the course of serving its customers, Vancouver Photo Workshops acquires, stores and transmits customer communications and information that customers may regard as private or sensitive. Some of this information (customer's name, address, telephone number, financial information, employment information and credit card data) is provided to Vancouver Photo Workshops by its customers in order to establish service.
Other information (customer's registration status, choice of services, and customer logs) is created and maintained by Vancouver Photo Workshops in the normal course of providing service. In addition, Vancouver Photo Workshops may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
Any information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you.
- It includes, without limitation, your full name, your email address, your home address, your business postal address, your telephone number, your fax number or your credit card information, and any financial or personal information you provide to complete your online registration process.
- You can visit our website or our studio location without revealing any personal information about yourself.
- This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
Collection of Personal Information
During your use of vancouverphotoworkshops.com, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information. If you choose not to provide certain personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
Use of Personal Information
Vancouver Photo Workshops will use your personal information for the following purposes, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
- To contact and correspond with you regarding the services requested by you;
- To bill you for the services requested by you;
- To administer your account;
- To otherwise provide to you services requested by you;
- To individualize your experience on our website;
- To be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you.
Vancouver Photo Workshops may send to you email or other communications containing information about Vancouver Photo Workshops and other matters that may interest you. At any time you may ask Vancouver Photo Workshops to stop sending you email and other information by contacting our Privacy Officer at 778.898.5256; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Vancouver Photo Workshops may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
- Affiliates, Agents and Suppliers. Vancouver Photo Workshops may disclose your personal information to its affiliates, agents, suppliers and service providers, for use in connection with matters relating to your use of our website or the provision of services or information that have been specifically requested by you.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure. Vancouver Photo Workshops may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Vancouver Photo Workshops has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to its legal counsel.
- We collect certain aggregate information, such as tracking the Internet address of the domains from which you visit our site and analyzing this data for trends and statistics, tracking your IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Web), and tracking your browser type.
- We use this aggregate information to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, to gather broad demographic information, and to generally improve our website.
- None of this information is connected with your Personal Information.
- Vancouver Photo Workshops may also generate nonidentifying and aggregate profiles (total number of customers).
Use of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Vancouver Photo Workshops may collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregated information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our website.
Responses to Email Inquiries
When visitors or customers send email inquiries to Vancouver Photo Workshops, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Vancouver Photo Workshops does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
Voluntary Customer Surveys
We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website.
While Vancouver Photo Workshops and its affiliates strive to protect their customers' information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and so you disclose such information at your own risk.
Use of Information
- Vancouver Photo Workshops does not make any client data available to third parties, except in the case where that party would offer services to you.
- We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated on our site or retail location.
- We do not share data from any client with other clients.
- We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our customer surveys and combine it with the responses of other customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
- Vancouver Photo Workshops may disclose or access account or personal information for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
Securing your Information
To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, Vancouver Photo Workshops employs reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Accessing Your Information
You may request access to your personal information and information about Vancouver Photo Workshops collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting our Privacy Officer at 778.898.5256; or by email at email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions and limitations prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate.